I Forgot My Password - What Now?
Yes, we all do it. This probably means that we have too many passwords to remember, not that we have trouble remembering them! :-)
If you forget your password, you can reset it automatically. To do so, do the following:
1) Click on the password reset link at the bottom of the user log in block in the left column of any page.
2) Enter either the site user name that you chose for yourself or the e-mail address you used for your account and click the E-mail new password button.
3) The site software will send you an e-mail with a password reset link in it. Click on the link.
4) The Reset Password page will appear in your browser. Click the Log in button.
5) You will be taken to your account page. The 3rd and 4th blanks down from the top of the page are Password and Confirm Password. Choose a password and type it in both blanks.
6) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
You have now changed your password and will need to remember it so that you can log into the site next time.
If you have any problems, contact the webmaster.