September 19, 2016 - June 19, 2017
As quilters we all have many incomplete projects in our sewing rooms, this activity is motivation for us to get them finished. At the end of the guild year, a draw will be made and prizes awarded for people who finish their quilting projects.
Rules & Regulations:
- All UFO’s are eligible as long you have started/cut into it prior to September 19.
- Kits are also eligible, started or not, as long as you purchased them prior to September 19.
- You will need to fill out the UFO form with a brief description of your UFO (ie. Three angel wall hanging with blue background) which will be handed in at the UFO table when you register. There is no limit to the number of UFO’s that you register – just use another piece of paper.
- Each finished UFO needs to be shown (actual project or photo) at the UFO table so it can be ticked off your list.
- For each finished UFO you will receive an entry form for draws to be made at the June 19 meeting.
- You may join at any time throughout the Challenge.
How to Participate:
- Complete the form with projects you hope to finish.
- Make two copies, keep one for yourself and submit the other form at a guild meeting.
- Bring the finished UFO (or photo) to the guild meeting; the item will be initialed on the sign-up form.
Let’s have fun and finish those UFO’s!